Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Feature and Follow #2



It's that time again!
Another Feature and Follow hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can read.

This is a great way to find other blogs and for other blogs to find you. This is a "follow for a follow" type meme so make sure to comment on the blogs that you've visited to let them know how you're following (GFC, RSS, Linky, g+, Networked blogs, etc...) so they can do the same. Oh! and you must also follow both hosts as well (requirement to play) Make sure to pay attention to the post and read it all the way through as each host has a featured blogger and a question for all who participate to answer in the comments section of the blogs that you visit and follow. Thanks for joining in and have fun making new friends!.

Leave a Comment and Follow me and I will Follow you back.

Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different? 

A:  Pure fun  :)

22 comments:

  1. hello! stopping by from the PJ hop. I like your answer...simple and to the point. I do it for fun too :D
    New follower
    MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. New follower! I have so much fun blogging. Fun is definitely key.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower hopping through! :) My FF is here.

    Running a blog sure is fun1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome answer! New follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best and shortest answer I have seen yet lol

    Thanks for stopping by mine!
    New Follower
    -Becky @ Book Bite Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waving a Becky, Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Definitely about the fun! Thanks for stopping by and following back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey new follower here, hooray!
    I agree, it's all about the fun!
    Thanks for stopping by my FF's for this week Book Me! and
    Carmen Jenner Author

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower hopping through I agree you did this because its fun. Click on my name to see my name to see my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I can't help but agree with you!
    I followed you back!

    - Cindy
    http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's nice to meet you! Love your answer! I'm following your blog now. You can check out my blog here where I answer the same question>> http://bit.ly/VAPzCh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi
    Thanks for the recommendation. I'll sure check it out.
    Thanks for stopping by my My FF
    I'm a new follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my FF this week. I blog for fun too. Following you back via GFC.

    ReplyDelete