Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Feature and follow #1



It's that time again!
Another Feature and Follow hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can read.

This is a great way to find other blogs and for other blogs to find you. This is a "follow for a follow" type meme so make sure to comment on the blogs that you've visited to let them know how you're following (GFC, RSS, Linky, g+, Networked blogs, etc...) so they can do the same. Oh! and you must also follow both hosts as well (requirement to play) Make sure to pay attention to the post and read it all the way through as each host has a featured blogger and a question for all who participate to answer in the comments section of the blogs that you visit and follow. Thanks for joining in and have fun making new friends!.

Leave a Comment and Follow me and I will Follow you back.

Q: What are you reading right now? How do you like it?

A: Wicked Sense by Fabio Bueno. I am fascinated and I can't put it down!  Fabio is a new author to me but I will look for more from him.  I.O. book tours has a blitz of reviews for this book on Sept 1oth so you can read other opinions as well.


13 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Feature! I'm sure I haven't heard of Wicked Sense but it sounds very familiar. New Follower.

    Sydney @ Starry Storm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the feature!

    New follower via GFC
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answer :).
    New follower. My FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! It seems like an interesting read! I'm glad you're liking it! :)
    I'm a new follower via GFC, if you can please follow back.
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of that book before. Always good to find a new author isn't it?

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this book- new GFC Follower!!
    My FF
    ~Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower!

    Oooh, what kind of book is the one you're reading? Romance? Witches? Werewolves?

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

    ReplyDelete